BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful

Zodiac : Aquarius Metal Reputation : 1

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review Empty
PostSlam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review Vanish10

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014)
Self-Released -- Running Time - 9:20

SCORE
9/10

Slam Cartel are back! Ok, they've never actually been away having toured relentlessly around the UK, but this new two track single, released late in 2014, is the first newly recorded studio music since their debut album 'Handful Of Dreams' appeared in 2011! I first witnessed these Londoners live in 2013, reviewed the album, have met and interviewed them on several occasions and have been looking forward to this for a while!

Listen carefully, as I shall say this only once! If this single is a statement of intent for the new album, which is hopefully going to be released later in 2015, then damn, we're in for a cracker. These two songs have quality stamped all over them in big gold letters and have already become firm favourites on the live circuit! Since I first saw them there have been a couple of lineup changes and if I thought their original vocalist was good, then in Gary Moffat they have found a star in the making. Gary has the perfect voice for Slam Cartel's myriad of different styles and I know he can do it live as well! Also joining is guitarist Damo Fawsett and he too has slipped seamlessly into proceedings!

Both tracks are instant hits, and with a more accepting media approach, would be all over commercial radio, as well as every Metal & Rock show like a rash! One again this band take no prisoners and just do what they love doing, making cracking Rock music! 'Vanishing Worlds' is the more uptempo of the two tracks but it's 'Hypnotised that really gets under my skin in a good way and here is the link to watch the lyric video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoenZfs4IUM&feature=youtu.be

So many people refuse to believe there are any good bands around to take on the mantel of the heavyweights, well Slam Cartel and others are out to prove that is complete hogwash. To the band and their Manager Mandy, I say well done for persevering and to all of you I say get out and support your local music scenes and discover these bands, buy the music and a T-Shirt and make sure we all keep getting fabulous releases like this. Roll on the album!

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review Promo_17

https://www.facebook.com/slamcartel
http://www.slamcartel.com/wp/
https://twitter.com/slamcartel

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley:
www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review :: Comments

No Comment.

Slam Cartel - Vanishing Worlds/Hypnotised Single (2014) Review

Page 1 of 1