BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Demon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sludgedude
Jedi Master of Metal
Jedi Master of Metal
Sludgedude

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 89

Demon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review Empty
PostDemon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review

Demon Boy

Dawn of the Demon
Self Produced

Demon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review Dawnde10

Whoa!!!! How refreshing it is to hear someone creating a theatrical homage to the likes of the great Alice Cooper, and Rob Zombie! Fans of either, or both, this is one act that you must check out! Dawn of the Demon is a fun-filled romp through morbidly twisted themes with an auditory landscape that continuously fuels the fire. Demon Boy is a New York based band made up of Demon Boy on vo-kills, and his minions as the band. Dawn of the Demon starts off with I kissed a Dead Girl, a track of fist-pumping, head-bobbing necro-rock. Love that guitar tone! Track two, Little Red Riding Bitch is a grooving, cemetary bop with a twist on the fairy tale of nearly the same name. In my opinion, track three, Pain, is my favorite on the album. The song starts off with a bang and is a runaway tank all the way through! "THE PAIN IN YOUR BRAIN IS THE DEVIL IN YOUR VEINS!" Track four on Dawn of the Demon is Ravenous, and another great tune! I love the guitar riff in the beginning leading into Demon Boy's awesome vocals, and the song rocks from beginning to end. The last track on the album, Cemetary Girl, begins with some very nice acoustical guitar creating an atmosphere of meloncholic reflection. The song quickly descends back into uber-heavy guitars and a trek through the mausoleum of Demon Boy's mind! This is a great tune, and the spoken word piece in the middle just brings it all together. Dawn of the Demon is a hook-laden, fun disc that has a classic metal feel, yet is also modern in sound and production!

Demon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review Demonb10

Demon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review Demonb11

Track listing for Dawn of the Demon is:

1. I kissed a Dead Girl
2. Little Red Riding Bitch
3. Pain
4. Ravenous
5. Cemetary Girl

Dawn of the Demon is an "off the charts" great album! From start to finish, the disc keeps the listener riveted and wanting more. The band is absolutely phenomenal, pulling out sounds that fit Demon Boy's lyrical content to a tee. Demon Boy, you have made me a believer...TWO HORNS UP! Demon Boy's world domination is coming...which side will you be on?

You can find Demon Boy at the following:

www.demonboyband.com
www.reverbnation.com/demonboy
www.youtube.com/demonboyband
www.myspace.com/demonboy31
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DEMON-BOY

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Demon Boy - Dawn of the Demon Review :: Comments

No Comment.