BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review Empty
PostNuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review Bringe10

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014)
Violent Journey Records -- Running Time 21:28

Score: 7.5/10

Nuclear Omnicide are an Old School 'Brutal' Thrash/Death band from Finland and 'Bringers Of Disease' is their brand new six track EP released through Violent Journey Records. This is my first taste of Nuclear Omnicide and after listening to this then I'm lucky my innards are still in one piece. This really is fast and furious stuff and takes me back to my early days when Possessed, Voi Vod, Exciter and Razor were releasing their early albums.

They released their debut album 'The Presence Of Evil' in 2013 but by all accounts this is faster, heavier and according to the PR blurb "Ready to hit you in the fucking face" and I am not going to argue for one second with that statement! What's impressive though is that as young and furious as Nuclear Omnicide are there is plenty of talent on show and that shines through after you've managed to brush off your wrecked neck!

First two tracks 'We Came To Thrash' and 'Curse Of The Undead' are over in little more than three and a half minutes and are totally uncompromising in their ferocity. Almost rolling over themselves due to the speed could make them sound very messy but the level of musicianship stops that from happening. Vocalist and bassist Benny Raivio has a menacing shriek that you fear and welcome in equal measure and he plays some very deep and clearly heard four string, guitarists Igi Ignatius & Kappe Koutonen riff at break neck speed with a huge, meaty sound but their dual soloing is awesome and drummer Alex Anttila sounds like he's had every bone in his body broken so that he can hit things faster and harder! 'Ruler With The Iron Fist' is next up and only slightly slower but it's when we get to 'Institution (Execution)' that the pace, in places, slows to provide an almost Death/Doom feel, 'Merciless Butcher' starts with a superb grinding riff before hitting ultimate warp speed and the final, title track is ultra speed thrash punctuated with a thumpingly groove laden slower chorus and a couple of demonic screams so hideous you think your speakers are cursed!

My only complaint is that at twenty minutes this is just too short but my play button has been getting extra attention because of it. You might not find anything particularly original here but Nuclear Omnicide have started off 2014 with a thoroughly entertaining CD that hits you like an explosion in an abattoir. Fantastic stuff!

https://www.facebook.com/NuclearOmnicide
https://www.facebook.com/violentjourney

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review Nuclea10

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley
www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review :: Comments

No Comment.

Nuclear Omnicide - Bringers Of Disease EP (2014) Review

Page 1 of 1