BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Sweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

Sweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review Empty
PostSweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review

Sweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review Hit_th10

Sweet Taste – Hit The Spot EP (2013)
Rocksector Records -- Running Time 12:28

This is my last Rocksector Records band review for now, and it is yet another example that they come up with the goods time and time again. Sweet Taste, from Belfast, Northern Ireland, only signed with the label in February and already we have their fabulous EP ‘Hit The Spot’ to appreciate! Formed in 2009, the band have one, self titled EP to their name and have become a regular on the live circuit. Sweet Taste take all the best bits from bands such as ‘The Black Crowes’, ‘The Answer’, ‘Aerosmith’, ‘Kingdom Come’, ‘Thunder’ and AC/DC and have come up, on this occasion, with four of the catchiest, groove laden, foot tapping retro rock songs I’ve heard for many a year.

As soon as the riff from opening track ‘Get Your Groove On’ kicks off to the closing bars of ‘Midnight Train’ I want to be in the middle of a festival field, sun blazing down and jumping around like a loony (with beer in hand). Sweet Taste have an infectious and feel good quality to their sound. Vocalist ‘Niall Graham’ has the perfect voice for this type of music but there is also a touch of ‘Sean Harris’ (Diamond Head) to his voice, which adds an extra ‘something’ to the songs. Guitarist ‘Christopher Seaton’ has a great tone and solos with passion and is more than ably backed up by some very solid bass guitar from ‘Mark Russel’. These guys may only look young but they have obviously been well educated in this area of music, right down to the cover artwork and band logo. Crisply produced, mixed and mastered by ‘Lee McMahon’ at ‘Start Together Studios’ in Belfast, Sweet Taste have undeniably ‘Hit The Spot’ and I await a debut full length album with baited breath and hopefully a smile as big as the one this EP has put on my face!

Sweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review Sweet_10

www.facebook.com/sweettasteband
www.twitter.com/SweetTaste1
www.mwaweb.com/rocksector.htm

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley: www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review :: Comments

No Comment.

Sweet Taste - Hit The Spot EP (2013) Review

Page 1 of 1