BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review Empty
PostVicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review Fight_10

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013)
Self-Released -- Running Time 14:32

What we have here is the three track debut EP from Midlands, UK based four piece band Vicious Nature and the only complaint I can make is that it's only three tracks! If you dig pure Heavy Metal which hits you like a trip-hammer and takes a few layers of skin off in the process then Vicious Nature are the band for you. Fans of Judas Priest, Primal Fear, Grave Digger and especially Metal Church are going to love this band and what's more there is some serious pedigree behind the name!

I hope they don't mind me saying but the members of Vicious Nature are veterans of the scene. Vocalist Andy Pyke fronted Marshall Law for many years as well as numerous other projects which have seen him play with some of the best in the business, guitarist Andy Southwell has also recorded many albums with Marshall Law as well as other projects and is heavily influenced by the likes of Randy Rhoads and Eddie Van Halen, bassist Mark Culley was a member of Cerebral Fix and drummer Jon 'JB' Brown thumped the skins for Cloven Hoof and others. Of course a group of well respected and talented musicians getting together doesn't guarantee results, but in the case of Vicious Nature this lot have struck gold.

There is something fresh and invigorating about this band. You can hear the excitement coming through in the songs and I don't think I've heard any of them sound better, Andy Pyke sings like a man possessed, and the guitars and rhythm section are all superb. As already mentioned, Metal Church (The Dark & The Human Factor eras) appear to be a huge influence, especially on the track 'Bleeding' and that's a good thing because I love Metal Church. Vicious Nature certainly aren't copying anyone though and in 'Dream Stealer' they have a bona fide classic on their hands which is going to go down a storm live!

Vicious Nature have only been together a little over a year and on top of this fabulous EP have already played at Hammerfest (no mean feat) as well as a string of smaller festivals. I would strongly suggest you check them out and if possible see them live because they put on a cracking show. I just cannot wait for a full length album!

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review Viciou10

http://www.viciousnature.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/ViciousNature
https://twitter.com/VICIOUSNATURE1
https://soundcloud.com/viciousnature-rock

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley: www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review :: Comments

Re: Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:49 pm by misthemeli
\m/

Vicious Nature - Fight For Your Life EP (2013) Review

Page 1 of 1