BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

ON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful

Zodiac : Aquarius Metal Reputation : 1

ON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine Empty
PostON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine

ON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine Clawha12

ON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine

Philadelphia's hard-hitting power trio ON TOP have debuted another new song from upcoming EP Topless. "Got Me Runnin'" is streaming exclusively at THIS LOCATION, courtesy of New Noise Magazine.

Make sure to check out new track "Lie to Me" HERE as well.

Topless is set for digital release on July 9 via TOIL RECORDS. A release date for the CD version will be announced at a later date.

Topless is the band's third offering, one demonstrative of their continuing musical evolution. Following up the band's raucous 2014 EP Top to Bottom (HPGD Productions), the new EP features ON TOP's signature rock/metal blend from heard on the previous two releases multiplied by 10. Topless contains more aggressive, yet dynamic vocals; a broader array of hooks, tastier licks, dynamite drums, and a much fatter production.

Topless was recorded at Tribe Sound Studios in West Chester, Pennsylvania, engineered by Brian Davis, and mix/mastered by Chris "The Wizard" Collier (KXM, Lynch Mob).

ON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine On_top11

1. Lie to Me
2. Crazy
3. 282
4. Got Me Runnin'

"Fresh, energetic and heavy hitting."
- JP's Music Blog

"On Top sound like a well-oiled machine. This thing grabs attention from start to finish."
- Manic Mosh Metal

"Tasty rock!"
- White Room Reviews

ON TOP are:

Jaron Gulino - Lead vocal/bass
Danny Piselli - Drums/vocals
Brian Davis - Guitar/vocals

Additional backing vocals by Damian Montecarlo

ON TOP Premieres "Got Me Runnin'' with New Noise Magazine On_top12

Band Photo and Album Cover:  Dan Williams Photography

ON TOP WEBSITES:
ON TOP on FACEBOOK