BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Hate Ritual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sludgedude
Jedi Master of Metal
Jedi Master of Metal
Sludgedude

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 89

Hate Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Hate Ritual   Hate Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm

We're Hate Ritual (Formerly Guttersludge) and are currently revamping our sound. We have David Baker on Vocals, Kyle Patterson on Drums, and myself (Bobby Weaver) on guitar.

HATE RITUAL ON FACEBOOK

Last edited by Brutiful_ViXn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Linked up FB addy)
Back to top Go down

Hate Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Ritual   Hate Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Hate Ritual Rules!!! \m/
Back to top Go down

Hate Ritual
Page 1 of 1