BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review Empty
PostL Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review The_ca10

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013)
Running Time 45:07

Considering this band is from my ‘so called’ wonderful capital city of London, it’s very ironic that I have been introduced to L Sol Tace by someone in the US, but either way I’m glad I’ve finally heard them because debut album ‘The Carcass Of Eternity’ is a quite blistering and brutal nine songs and the more I listen to it, the better it gets. L Sol Tace describe themselves as ‘Venomous Groove Metal’ and that pretty much sums them up perfectly. Reminiscent of bands such as Gojira thanks to the vocal delivery of Anton Swan, there is a lot more going on just under the surface and I can hear elements of Exodus, Arch Enemy, Enslaved, Scar Symmetry, Dimmu Borgir and even early Black Sabbath, such is the intense melody that bombards the senses. Listen to first track ‘The Void Of God’ and, if you’re a fan of more extreme metal, tell me that isn’t one of the best debut opening songs you’ve heard in many a year with a chorus that literally spits venom!

Production on the ‘The Carcass Of Eternity’ has been handled by James Dunkley (Paradise Lost) and it is incredible, it has an almost surround sound feel to it and every instrument can be heard clearly in the mix meaning that guitarists Sam Wallace and (newly recruited) Sy Taplin, bassist Brian Granahan and drummer James Murphy are never overlooked in the grand scheme of things. ‘Afterlife’, ‘Rise’, ‘Sinners Game’, and immense closing track ‘Skin’ are all serious statements of intent from L Sol Tace and the fact that Terrorizer Magazine has picked up on these guys, and will be including the album as a cover mount CD on the upcoming issue, is no fluke! It is also worth mentioning that there are some fine guest appearances on the album from Peredur Ap Gwynedd (Pendulum), Danny Felice (Breed 77) and Agamoth (Abgott). Bands at the heavier end of the spectrum really have to have a certain something to make me sit up and take notice. L Sol Tace provide that something with plenty to spare. Is there any chance we could see them team up with Def-Con-One for a full on tour? That would be something very special indeed to witness. In the meantime get your ears around ‘The Carcass Of Eternity’. Debut albums this good don’t come along very often!

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review Facebo10

https://www.facebook.com/LSOLTACE
http://twitter.com/lsoltace
http://www.reverbnation.com/lsoltace

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley: https://www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review :: Comments

No Comment.

L Sol Tace – The Carcass Of Eternity (2013) Album Review

Page 1 of 1