BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review Empty
PostSuicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review Suicid10

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday
Self Released -- Running Time 57:16

Welcome to what appears to be my regular update of criminally unsigned bands! Sleaze Rock, Glam Metal, Hair Metal, whatever you want to call it, has been making a comeback in recent years and Suicide Tuesday from Nottingham in the UK are a great example of a modern day band who have captured the essence of what the 1980’s were all about with their self titled debut album. This CD is eleven tracks of dirty rock that amalgamate the classic sounds of Guns ‘N’ Roses, Poison, L.A Guns and Motley Crue and they’ve managed to replicate that sound whilst living and working in a pretty grey Midlands City! They’ve also managed to support acts such as Faster Pussycat, Ricky Warwick, Wrathchild, Warrior Soul and Crashdiet so I’m not the only one who rates them.

‘Church Of Sin’ kicks the album off in excellent style. Great vocals from ‘Rikki Valentine’, catchy riff and solo work courtesy of guitarist ‘Oz Paul’ and a more than solid rhythm section of bassist ‘Jonny Suicide’ and drummer ‘Luke James’ and for the most part the quality doesn’t dip. Suicide Tuesday aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel, they just want to have fun and they want you to party with them. ‘Gun Of A Son’, ‘Are You Ready’, ‘Dirty Little Thing’, ‘Social Handgrenade’ and ‘Down In The Gutter are all played to put a smile on your face and it works. Listening to these songs made me want to get my cowboy boots and skinny jeans out of retirement, unfortunately they don’t fit me anymore, so I just had to make do with a bottle of Jack Daniels! Production is also very authentic, partly I’m assuming, due to the budget available, but it is a refreshing change to hear a band seemingly playing live in a studio rather than a myriad of overdubs and sound effects. I also have to mention the CD which has been pressed to look like vinyl which is a nice touch. Give Suicide Tuesday a listen, they are well worth your time and if possible check out one of their excellent live shows. I feel 20 all over again and, believe me, that’s not an easy thing to achieve!

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review Logo12

https://www.facebook.com/suicidetuesday
http://www.suicidetuesday.co.uk/

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley: https://www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review :: Comments

Re: Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review
Post Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest
YES!!!

Suicide Tuesday – Suicide Tuesday Album Review

Page 1 of 1