BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful

Zodiac : Aquarius Metal Reputation : 1

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review Empty
PostAll Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review Album_10

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014)
Self-Released -- CD1 (53:44), CD2 (51:13), Total Running Time: 104:58

SCORE
9.5/10

Before I start I must apologise to All Seeing Eyes for not getting this review up sooner, but they understand why, so thanks guys!

When Vocalist/Guitarist Ben Colton sent this over to me I did say to him he's a bit like a bus. We wait for ages to get some music released and then he puts out two albums in one year. 2014 has already seen Ben's main band Neverworld release their blinding debut album and now it's the turn of All Seeing Eyes and their debut 'Trinity Road'. This isn't some sort of afterthought. It's an eighteen track, double CD monster that lasts over one hour forty minutes!

If I have one complaint (let's get it out the way early) then that running time is probably too much to take in one sitting, a shame because it might put some people off getting to the end. That would definitely be a mistake as the quality of compositions here are absolutely magnificent throughout. All Seeing Eyes are made up of Ben, James Thackway (keyboards) and Kenny Fraser (guitar, bass and drum programming), in fact Kenny's drum programming here (bearing in mind I'm not a fan of that) is stunning. Together they have produced a quite outstanding body of Melodic and Progressive Metal and have also roped in some fantastic special guests to appear on various songs.

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review Promo_14

Are there similarities to Neverworld? Well yes of course. Ben's voice is instantly recognisable but All Seeing Eyes are more laid back and truly progressive in overall concept. From the cover artwork to the lyrical content All Seeing Eyes are an all together more mature sounding band and the quality of musicianship is mind boggling. In fact I'm not going to mention any track names firstly because there isn't really a weak link and secondly because I want you all to go and discover 'Trinity Road' without having any pre-conceived ideas about what to expect. This album has to be consumed and digested by listening to it, not by reading my words, which are unable to do it justice!

I will tell you who guests on the album though. Ben Jackson (Crimson Glory, Avenging Benji), Kosta Vreto (Wardrum, Jaded Star), Danae Saree, Michalis Rinakakis (Event Horizon X, Revile, Fat Nelly, ex Air Raid), David Del Cid (Neuronspoiler), Dave Shirman (ex-Neuronspoiler) and Venetia Sitaropoulou! Phew, now that's not a shabby list is it? Every one of those named is a consummate performer and songwriter in their own right and I know how much it has meant to All Seeing Eyes for them to perform and collaborate on the songs!

'Trinity Road' is a timeless album and Ben Colton a musician rapidly becoming one of the finest on the UK circuit. If you are a fan of Metal, and I'll not start pigeonholing hundreds of sub genres, then you need All Seeing Eyes and 'Trinity Road' in your collection!

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review Promo_13

https://www.facebook.com/ALLSEEINGEYESMETAL/timeline
https://www.facebook.com/imperativepr/timeline
http://www.imperativepr.co.uk/artist-all-seeing-eyes.html

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley:
www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review :: Comments

No Comment.

All Seeing Eyes - Trinity Road (2014) Album Review

Page 1 of 1