BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Fancy Guitar Capos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful

Zodiac : Aquarius Metal Reputation : 1

Fancy Guitar Capos Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Guitar Capos   Fancy Guitar Capos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Fancy Guitar Capos Fancy_10

In December of 2010, I received a guitar for Christmas. I absolutely loved practicing, but thought my capo was a little boring for a gal like me. I purchased some Rhinestones and blinged out my capo and have gotten endless compliments. I had so much fun making it that I thought other musicians may want a little sparkle on their fretboard too.

I make all these capos by hand placing each Rhinestone on individually. They are all made in San Francisco, California, USA!

Custom Made in California, U.S.A.
             * Quick Change
             * Clamp Key
             * Trigger-Action
             * Black Aluminum Alloy
             * Fits comfortably in your hand
             * Holds strings nice and tight
             * Easily Released and Repositioned

Buy on the Fancy Guitar Capos website shop HERE
Buy at Fancy Guitar Capos on Amazon.com
At the affordable price of only $19.99

Fancy Guitar Capos Shay_f11