BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

INTEXcables - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful

Zodiac : Aquarius Metal Reputation : 1

INTEXcables  - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need" Empty
PostSubject: INTEXcables - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need"   INTEXcables  - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 pm

INTEXcables  - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need" Jj_s_i12
*Picture of INTEX Artist, JJ Savage's cable*

"When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need"

Owned By
Jean-Marc Du Mouchel

Created
January 1, 1977

Mission
Our mission is to provide musicians with a cable that delivers superior signal transfer and clarity, resilient and impervious construction at a competitive price.

Awards
2012 Gold Edison Award

Company Overview
It all started in 1977, or thereabouts, while I was attending the University of Colorado as an Electrical Engineering student. Like most students, I was poor and needed a part time job to make ends meet, but combining a work schedule & a school schedule would be difficult. A friend of mine told me about a company that issued electronic "kits" that you build at home, you would be issued a PCB and all the necessary parts (resistors, caps, inductors, etc.) and you assembled them on your own schedule. These were actual products designed by real companies in the Boulder/Denver area (this was before wave soldering machines, which eventually put us out of business). The 2 gentlemen that started and ran the company were NASA spec trained technicians that built satellites in class 100 clean rooms for Ball Brothers, a large government contractor, and they taught me everything I know about soldering. (thank you George & Richard for this incredible gift).

As a side venture, they were involved in professional audio collaborating with local musicians and businesses on various projects. I was immediately drawn to this and we soon started INTEX. In the years to follow, we installed recording studios, night clubs, mobile trucks, concert halls, built custom snakes and custom cables of all descriptions as well as selling our own line of Instrument cables in retail stores in Boulder, Denver and NY. I was also involved in stage work at the University for all shows produced by the Program Council & Feyline Productions. There was hardly a major tour coming through Colorado that I wasn't involved with in one form or another.

Description
These are serious audio cables. If you’re an artist who doesn’t give cables a second thought and buys them anywhere you can, you’re better off going to another site, there’s nothing for you here. But if you believe in the value of purchasing a high end product as an investment, welcome.

INTEXcables are completely hand made from the finest components here in the USA. All connector parts are made of solid metal, from the brass M642/1-1 Military Spec connector & custom engineered shell to the plated spring steel stress relief spring. All cables are made with Belden cable, a USA industry giant for over 50 years. No compression or crimping is used to attach cable to connector, INTEXcables are welded insuring the strongest and most durable connection possible.

Because of the unique shell design, flat& rounded surfaces allow custom engraving i.e. Artist & Band identification, as well as graphic logos. Personalizing individual cables reduces the occurrence of another band mate packing away the wrong cable. By serializing each cable, INTEX can keep track of each and every cable manufactured and its purchaser.

Are these the best cables on the market? “Best” is an elusive quality combining a number of factors : design, sound, handling, durability & price amongst others. INTEXcables provide superior value by scoring high marks in each of these categories.

Products
Instrument Cables
Pedalboard Cables
Speaker Cables
Custom Cables
Custom Installation

INTEXcables Online
WEBSITE
STORE
TWITTER
FLEUR-DE-LIS SYSTEMS

INTEXcables  - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need" Intex_10

INTEXcables  - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need" Intex_10

Back to top Go down

INTEXcables - "When 1 Instrument cable is all your career will ever need"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT :: ARTISTS/BANDS/COMPANIES WE WORK WITH :: COMPANIES :: INTEX CABLES-
Jump to: