BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review Empty
PostT-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review Doomed10

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013)
DigMetalWorld Records -- Running Time 12:32

This is going to be a fairly brief review because 'Doomed' is only four tracks in length and they aren't very long so... as much as I admire record labels, such as DigMetalWorld, for giving us access to music we might not usually hear, repeatedly calling this a debut album in the PR blurb doesn't wash with me. At just over twelve minutes this is actually struggling to be an EP and considering the diversity of material on offer I am wondering why this was released now and not a few months down the line padded out with some more material!

T-Machines is the side project of 'Juancho Gomez' who is the guitarist with Colombian band Masacre! It's described as Thrash but it feels more like Brutal Death Metal to me. I don't know who the drummer is because I cannot seem to find a name anywhere but what makes this a diverse release is that we have three different vocalists. 'Cesar Botero' tackles the title track and 'One Life (probably the nearest thing to thrash on here), 'Alvaro Alvarez' lends his satanic gutteral roar to 'Paz Igualdad' and 'Fabio Nicholls Travecedo' deals with 'Huerfanos Sin Tierra'

Listening to the guitars 'Gomez' is obviously a very talented player and all four songs have some interesting ideas, the problem is he seems to be cramming too many of these ideas into the short running time and as a result everything feels rushed and unfinished. Just when you think you're getting somewhere the tracks seem to finish and you're left wishing he had spent more time developing them further!

It would be a shame if this ends up being the only release for the T-Machines project because it does have something about it that I like, but it needs to be worked on a lot more before anything is released in the future, especially if more than one vocalist is used!

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review Juanch10

https://www.facebook.com/TMachinesOfficial
http://music.digmetalworld.com/album/doomed
https://www.facebook.com/digmetalworldrecords

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley
www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review :: Comments

No Comment.

T-Machines - Doomed EP (2013) Review

Page 1 of 1