BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_paranoize

Metal Reputation : 1

A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover Empty
PostSubject: A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover   A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 am

A Hanging is a thrash/hardcore/crossover band from New Orleans, LA. Formed in 2007, went through a few lineup changes while sharing the stage with D.R.I., Negative Approach, Pasadena Napalm Division, Rwake, Goatwhore, Eyehategod, Zoroaster, Black Tusk, Fuck The Facts, and many  more. Here we are today.
Back to top Go down
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover   A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/ahanging Headbang
Back to top Go down

A Hanging- New Orleans thrash/hardcore/crossover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT :: BRUTIFUL THINGS :: Introduce Your Band-
Jump to: