BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful

Zodiac : Aquarius Metal Reputation : 1

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review Empty
PostSinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review Paint_10

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013)
Bakerteam Records -- Running Time 48:01

Score
8/10

One thing missing from so many music releases these days is quality artwork. In the world of CD, and increasingly download and MP3, that wonderful feeling of exploring every inch of a vinyl cover when it is first unwrapped has, I'm afraid, been pretty much lost forever and bands can rarely afford to worry about such things when many fans have their music on iPod's or USB. However, sometimes, artwork still has the ability to impress and even though I'm not holding a vinyl version of Italian based SinHeresY's debut album 'Paint The World' in my hands, the vibrancy of colour used stood out immediately and I wanted to investigate them further!

'Paint The World' was actually released in the latter part of 2013 so I can only apologise to the band for obviously taking so long to review this! Even though they are another act to join the ever growing list of dual Male/Female vocal Symphonic Metal bands there is much to enjoy on this album and fans of Within Temptation, Nightwish, After Forever, Epica, Seventh Wonder, Sirenia, Delain, Kamelot etc should check them out sooner rather than later.

Musically, especially for a debut album, SinHeresY have a very mature and accomplished sound and the fact that do not rely on any harsh male vocals makes a pleasant change. Both Cecilia Petrini and Stefano Sain have very good voices (with Cecilia taking top honours) and they appear to complement one another very well. Neither of them hog the limelight, preferring to work together for the good of the band, Lorenzo Pasutto (guitar) & Daniele Girardelli (keyboards) also throw some wonderful shapes and are obviously both very talented. SinHeresY are completed by the good drumming of Alex Vescovi and Davide Sportiello on bass who hold everything together more than adequately.

Orchestral passages are well handled and there is quite a dark, gothic feel to many of the songs (in the case of the excellent Elua's Gift', also a wonderful Middle Eastern vibe which reminds me a little of latter day Orphaned Land), we are also treated to a good variety of pace throughout the album, with some of the songs actually coming across pretty heavily, but SinHeresY also know how to write a good ballad. Whilst not every song has the required 'huge hook' there is certainly more here than average and it bodes very well for the future. 'Paint The World' is a very good album and SinHeresY should be rightly proud of what they have achieved in an extremely overcrowded genre. I'm looking forward to album number two and let's see what they can do with the artwork next time!

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review Sinher10

https://www.facebook.com/sinheresy
http://www.sinheresy.com/?fb
https://twitter.com/sinheresy
http://www.bakerteamrecords.com/

Review written exclusively for Brutiful Entertainment by Rick Tilley
www.facebook.com/richard.tilley.351

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review :: Comments

No Comment.

SinHeresY - Paint The World (2013) Album Review