BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Caiaphas Forgiven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncleshredder

Metal Reputation : 1

Caiaphas Forgiven Empty
PostSubject: Caiaphas Forgiven   Caiaphas Forgiven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Bay Area Thrash meets Classic Heavy Metal meets modern Thrash. Caiaphas Forgiven is the newest project of three original members of Choptank. Damien-vocals, Trevor-guitar and bass, Tim- drums. All three members currently residing in different states across the U.S.A. Damien is in Florida, Trevor is in Texas and Tim is in Maryland. Guitar and bass tracks are being recorded at The Sound Of Bedlam Studio in Texas. Vocals are being recorded in Florida. Drums are being recorded in Maryland. We are currently playing on jango.com. Our latest single "The Graceful Destruction" is linked at our Facebook page and on youtube. More songs are in the works. Bands we like: Nevermore, Forbidden, Testament, Overkill, Iced Earth, Dio, Arch Enemy, etc.
Back to top Go down
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

Caiaphas Forgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caiaphas Forgiven   Caiaphas Forgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 am

I LOVE THRASH!! If you'd like some airplay, send music to brutiful666@gmail.com
I would love to play it on the radio! \m/

Back to top Go down

Caiaphas Forgiven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT :: BRUTIFUL THINGS :: Introduce Your Band-
Jump to: