BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Plaag - UGH! CD Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sludgedude
Jedi Master of Metal
Jedi Master of Metal
Sludgedude

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 89

Plaag - UGH! CD Review Empty
PostPlaag - UGH! CD Review

Plaag

Fans of Black Metal…GET THIS ALBUM! Dark lyrical content, brutal drums, maniacal guitars…what more could you ask for! Plaag calls Belgium home, and will soon dominate the world! Great production quality on the disc, and extremely talented musicianship as Somber Von Plaag goes from brutality to an extremely melodic landscape. Somber recorded all instruments on this c.d. while also designing the logo, and providing all of the art work on this disc! Suffice it to say that Somber is a one man wrecking crew! The track listing for “Ugh!” is:

•1. Somber’s Out
•2. My Satan
•3. Save Your Prayers
•4. Silently Beaten to Death
•5. Carl
•6. Blessed by Fire
•7. All That You See
•8. Steel Teethed
•9. Christmas Time
•10. I Hear You Weep
•11. Vaderland

The band member of Plaag is:

•Somber Von Plaag – All instruments and artwork!

Ugh! Is the bands 2011 release through Misantrof ANTIrecords owned by Daniel Vrangsinn of Carpathian Forest and Vrangsinn. Plaag can be found on the internet i.e. via Facebook, Myspace, etc. I cannot stress enough the fact that is an album that needs to be in your possession!

Bobby Weaver
July 27, 2011
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Plaag - UGH! CD Review :: Comments

No Comment.

Plaag - UGH! CD Review

Page 1 of 1