BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesLatest imagesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubGalleryLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

OMEGA DIATRIBE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
highamann

Metal Reputation : 0

OMEGA DIATRIBE Empty
PostSubject: OMEGA DIATRIBE   OMEGA DIATRIBE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 am

There’s a secret ancient writing stem from an unknown alien civilization, a contract between Humans and Aliens about the use of the planet Earth. The government calls it „Omega Diatribe”. This contract says Humans could only use the Earth in a limited time. Overtime is not allowed.
When our time is over they’ll come back and take us to a higher level planet. Only the open minded people could survive the transmission, 'cuz their mind can undergo the changes of the human body.
Back to top Go down
highamann

OMEGA DIATRIBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMEGA DIATRIBE   OMEGA DIATRIBE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 am

OMEGA DIATRIBE - Forty Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JQeLWRldjQ
Back to top Go down
highamann

OMEGA DIATRIBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMEGA DIATRIBE   OMEGA DIATRIBE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 am

OMEGA DIATRIBE - Eon Of Decay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxx7eVEq6WU
Back to top Go down
highamann

OMEGA DIATRIBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMEGA DIATRIBE   OMEGA DIATRIBE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:55 am

Join us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/omegadiatribe
Back to top Go down
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal
Brutiful_ViXn

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

OMEGA DIATRIBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMEGA DIATRIBE   OMEGA DIATRIBE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

Very awesome.. thank you!! Also, set you in the BANDS group on here!!

Punk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMEGA DIATRIBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMEGA DIATRIBE   OMEGA DIATRIBE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMEGA DIATRIBE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT :: BRUTIFUL THINGS :: Introduce Your Band-
Jump to: